Monday, May 18, 2009

Spring in Stockton

Spring has come to Stockton. It was so nice last week, but I had to stay inside the whole time because I was sick. Today was in the 90's.... way to hot, I think, but much better than winter!! Along with the beauty of spring come all the disgusting bugs that bite and sting. I didn't even feel this one at all when it bit me. I was talking to Kate inside the house and she said, " wow, did you get stung by a bee?" And so I went and looked in the mirror and this is what I found! It's humongous!! And it didn't even hurt!

This is the shed my dad built. It's so cool!


And this is the greenhouse my dad built; even cooler.. actually it's hotter. It was 114 degrees in there today.



Moco, the fattest cat in the world, who is hated by every person in our house, except my Dad.




Trinity. I think she was still depressed about her babies. :(





Zoda. He didn't care at all. He's the brattiest goat in the world. But I think he's funny... sometimes. we have a love-hate relationship.







Our willow tree.







My favorite! Apple blossoms!! They're gone now, pretty much. That makes me sad.









































Lilac.











Tulips













I have no clue...















Shilo(h)! Micah doesn't spell her name with an 'h', but it looks naked without one.
Happy spring to you all!














4 comments:

  1. I never had allergies until my first spring in Stockton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.she's not even Micah's dog, anyway.
    2.I have my moments when I like Moco.
    3.great shots! especially the flowers.
    4.haha. you and your bee stings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb, that confused me cuz I thought Ashley wrote it since she writes most of the blogs.... Do you hate Stockton because of it? hehe...
    1. She is Micah's dog. Josiah gave her to him for his birthday, license and all.
    2. Me too I guess.
    3.Thanks!
    4. It wasn't a bee sting... it was a mosquito or gnat. I like them better than bee stings though. Especially above my eye instead of on my lip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Shiloh must have an 'h.' Pretty flowers...I feel sorry about the cat, kitties need lots of love...yowza about the bite, although bites can add character to the face...I got a big bug bite on my forehead once, and I looked like a Klingon...and your assessment of greenhouses is very apt: cool and hot. :-)= And also, I always have a devil of a time commenting on your site! Why is that? What has your site got against me?

    ReplyDelete