Friday, May 15, 2009

A Few Things....

that I'm certain of right now:
:: Besides Jesus and Katherine( who I get to meet this summer!!!!!), my nalgene is my best friend. I take it everywhere.
:: I still don't really know who I am. I know that sounds really cheesy, but it's true.
:: I do know that I want to be a missionary, preferably in Mexico, or a youth leader, maybe at the church I grew up, and a mom(although I'm terrified of labor).
:: I'm getting better at being brave about small things, like calling people on the phone or talking to new people, but it's still a constant struggle.
:: I can't wait until school is out! 2nd week of June here I come!
:: The pets in my house need to be destroyed. I can't breathe.
::My whole family needs to move to Utah. Especially with all the babies they are having.. peoples I'm missing their best years!! Just kidding... They'll probably move back when they are teenagers.. great. that's the worst part of life. hehe.
::Speaking of teenage years.. mine haven't been as bad as most people. I haven't been suicidal, except a couple times, but they were kind of fake, I haven't gone into a deep and long and dark depression like some of my other siblings, I haven't messed around or physically hurt myself on purpose.... and I only have two years to go! yay.
:: People keep asking me if I have my license. No, I don't and I probably won't be getting it until the fall of 2010 or later. I'm terrified of driving. Most people tell me that's a good thing.
:: I have $357.89 in my bank account. I think that's the first time it's been over 300 dollars, so yay for me! I'm a miser, therefore I won't be spending much of it very soon.

Well there are some random facts I thought I would share with you. Hope you enjoyed! Now back to my essay.....

2 comments: