Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Wonderful Way...

....to start the summer. Last week I pretty much finished all my school work. All I had left was my final exam in Biology for which I planned to study all week. Monday and Tuesday were great. I memorized verses, hung out with my friend Kate, pulled weeds, went to youth, and relaxed... Monday night I started coughing, and onTuesday I had a headache, then it went away, but then it came back along with chills and my body beginning to ache. So Wednesday morning I woke up with a raging headache, chills and sweats, very achy body, runny nose, cough, and painful eyes. I couldn't read or anything. This continued on all week long. I wasn't able to read at all because my eyes and head hurt so badly. So all I did was watch movies... how boring. These are all the movies I watched this week: about 20 episodes of Dick Van Dyke, 3 episodes of Mr. Bean, The King and I, Singin in the Rain, Funny Girl(my favorite!), and I think that's it. It's not as bad as when I got my wisdom teeth out..... I watched 15 movied in 3 or 4 days. I'm feeling kind of better now. Still achy in some spots like the back of my legs (????) and my lower back and I still get hot then cold. We all think it's the swine flu... I hope you like all my blogs about my pain and sicknesses.. haha. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment