Thursday, February 12, 2009

My first blog!!

So I decided to get a blog as you can see. I'm not a super good writer so maybe this will enhance my writing skills.
Just to let you know, I didn't come up with the name on my own. My wonderful sister Susanna came up with it. She's such a smarty!
So.....I'm not really sure what to say...I have stage fright. Just kidding. I have a really painful sprained ankle. I've been laying on the couch this entire week and keeping it elevated. It's super bruised. I wish I had an awesome story behind my spraining, but I don't. So here is the real story. I was carrying a box out to my mom's car after Ashley's baby shower on Saturday and I tripped over my feet. I think I broke one of their little lamps as a sprained it. I didn't think it was bad at first but then I felt it later and it was already swelling up.... The first night I couldn't walk on it at all and I puked that night cuz I got up too fast. It was a really weird night. And that's all I have to say for now. That was very interesting huh???
Adios!

3 comments:

  1. First comment!

    Ashley owes you. Big time. haha, jk.

    I am a smarty, huh. a smarty pants. (not butt. cause that would be bad.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna think I owe you because it was on my property, but i think the box owes you for blocking your vision and anything else that makes the box look worse than me in the situation. Haha. j k yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feet owe me so I think I should just chop off my feet because they got in the way.

    ReplyDelete