Friday, February 20, 2009

College Stuff

So my news of the week....
This past school year I had been thinking about what kind of college I wanted to attend. I had decided on a program called CollegePlus, in which I would earn my Bachelor's Degree in about 2 years for only about $15,000 and it's online. So I had it all planned out...... until I realized that I only wanted to do that program so I wouldn't have to go out into the world and be with people, one of my worst fears. I didn't want to leave my home, which is the place that I feel the safest and most secure, so I based my decision on that. Then God brought it to my knowlege that he didn't want that for me, at least I think so. It's so hard to figure out where God wants me to go, but I'll just continue to pray and take my time deciding.
In the past couple of days I have been researching different Bible colleges that I would like to attend. I would like to attend a smaller Bible college that isn't a liberal arts college, but just offers different kinds of Bible courses and what not. I'm interested in missions and youth ministry at this point, although it could change in the next two years! My favorite colleges that I have looked up are Calvary Chapel Bible College in California, which offers a Spanish course and they go down to Mexico, this one is just a four month college and is very inexpensive, Coastline Bible College, which accepts graduates of CCBC and is a six month college, and Boise Bible College, which is a regular 4 year college with different courses.....
There are still a lot of colleges out there that I can attend, but I haven't gotten to them yet. It's pretty fun researching them when I don't have to decide right yet. It's all in God's hands though. He's the master planner! I just need to be reminded of that sometimes when I start taking my future plans into my own hands.
Adios!

1 comment:

  1. You have it together better than any 15 year 11 month old that I have ever known. I think I was buying an air hockey table at that age.

    ReplyDelete