Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy, busy , busy!

This seriously has been the busiest summer of my life.






The 24th, 25th, and 26th, I spent with Jessica Loomis at both of our houses. We saw fireworks, watched movies, played games, and what not. It was really fun cuz I hadn't hung out with her in a really long time.







On the 28th, My mom, Micah, Sofi, Conner and friend Kate went up to Pioneer Reservoir for the day. I love this place so much. The water is warm, and they have really nice sandy beaches. It was kinda cold that day, but we still had a lot of fun. Kate slept over, then we went to gymnastics together, then i spent the day at her house.

On Thusday I headed up to Bear River Camp for youth camp. 23 youth went! It was so cool! And there were about 10 new comers, including Micah, though no one believed that he had never been.


Here I am with Miranda on the first day.


















We went on one of the most beautiful hikes I've ever been on. And I hate hiking! It went up to a freezing lake, so there were ponds and streams all the way up. Daniel led the hike. It stunk cuz he's way fast so at first I didn't look at any of the scenery because I was concentrating on my feet. Then I decided to let them go ahead. Boy, I'm glad I did, cuz I got some really beautiful pictures. All of them are on facebook.













This is me in front of the lake.













A lot of the group went on to other hikes, but some of us stayed at lake. While we were waiting, Micah picked most of the girls flowers which we put into bouquets. Then we pretended to be bridesmaids. Chrissy's the bride. Haha... it was great.








This is our whole group: Diamond, Jerry, Kylie, me, Daniel, Shad, Micah, Anne Claire, Daniel, Miranda, Sammy, Shannon, Sierra, Marissa, Kallie, Monira, Bethany, Aubrey, Sara, Kristin, Bill, Selah, David, Erin, Somaly, Morlidy, Mary, Taigon, and Ivan. So many people.

We played tons of games, had four teaching sessions about the gospel, identity, and the body of Christ, had devotions, saw a moose like 5 times, a deer like 3 times, worshipped..... it was lots of fun. Not the greatest youth camp ever like the first one I went to, but I liked it.

On Wednesday I'm heading off to Canada for a week to meet my best friend, so I'll blog when I get back!




























2 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun!!! Except you neglected to mention your most exciting day of the year, when you went shopping with Ashley...bahaha j.k =)
    I like the pic with the lake, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. sorry about that!! It was an amazing day though.. thanks for hanging out with me!!

    ReplyDelete