Thursday, April 16, 2009

Even though....

...people say homeschoolers just sit around all the time doing whatever they want, that's definately not how it is for me! My weeks and weekends are booked until after May 3rd. I have school every single day and studying a ton.....
This weekend I'm painting at Caleb's house, participating in a fundraiser for Acquire the Fire, and a meeting for Mexico. The next weekend is my birthday weekend, so my friend Kate and my mom and I are spending the day in Salt Lake trying lots of new things and then I am having a combination birthday party with Ashley and Micah on Sunday. And the next weekend I'm going to Denver for a conference called Acquire the Fire.....

So I'm very busy! And I like it a lot! That's why I never blog.... I've wanted to blog about big issues like social engineering and justice and other topics that I've been learning about. But they would take a long time.... and I never find that time. Hopefully I will soon! God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. You should just drop out of school and paint for me. That should free up time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I remember learning about social engineering. what is it? I'm glad you are able to be busy, and you like it. I used to not have enough to do and that's part of what got me so lonely and depressed. that's so cool you have kate now too! but why do you pick friends who have mary kate's name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb: that is definately what I'm going to do. I'll paint your new house for you and you can do my school!:)
    Susanna: Social engineering( you didn't learn about it cuz I'm using a new curriculem that has it in it) is pretty much the government taking control of our lives and making us think and do what they want.
    I don't know why I keep picking friends like that. I'll ask them to change their name for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're busier than I am! No joke either...that's awesome though...

    ReplyDelete